“Packed with rarities and familiar faces, TRAILER TRAUMA digs up previews from dusty corners you’d never imagine existed. Each volume is like a rollercoaster ride through film history.”
– Nathaniel Thompson, Mondo Digital
They’ve wreaked havoc at the drive-in… they’ve attacked the all-night horror-thon… now the terror that began with TRAILER TRAUMA will invade homes everywhere!
A family settles in for a quiet evening of entertainment when suddenly, flashing across the television screen: scenes of utter cinematic insanity shock, disturb and forever scar!
The fourth volume in the TRAILER TRAUMA series is a marathon of madness featuring 268 of the best and rarest TV spots for some of the greatest and most obscure 70s theatrical horror and exploitation films and beyond! Over three hours of demented delirium that will leave you traumatized!
Feature Specifications and Extras:
- Transferred in 4K & digitally mastered in full HD
- Sound digitally mastered from the original optical tracks
- Audio commentary with FRIGHTFEST GUIDE TO MONSTER MOVIES author Michael Gingold, PAPERBACKS FROM HELL author Grady Hendrix and Temple of Schlock’s Chris Poggiali
- Garagehouse Pictures trailers
- All regions
2017 / 181 mins. / Color / Mono / Not Rated